Whosayna’s Turkish Kabobs.
You can have Whosayna’s Turkish Kabobs using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Turkish Kabobs
- You need 1 kg of Mutton or Lamb (Beef).
- It’s 3 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 inch of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Nuts (Almonds, Walnuts, Pistachios, Cashewnuts) powdered.
- You need 1 of Onion (chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need as needed of Mint leaves (chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chilli flakes.
Whosayna’s Turkish Kabobs step by step
- Put all the rest of ingredients in chopper except oil and mince, chop it and keep in a big bowl.
- Now chop or mince the mince meat one more time, put in the same bowl.
- Add oil, mix it and marinate for three hours.
- Shape in seekh kebabs and put in skewers.
- Can bake or chargrill it.
- Serve with onion rings, lettuce shredds, pitas and hummus.