Turkish Börek. Here we are with another Turkish borek recipe! This time it's full with feta cheese and parsley mixture and garnished black cumins. The most common Turkish börek recipes are below but there is an enormous, virtually infinite list of such wonderful pastries.
Börek may have its origins in Turkish cuisine and may be one of its most significant and, in fact, ancient elements of the Turkish cuisine, having been. Turkish Borek with Cheese and Herbs is the best savory pie you can ever have in your life time. Flaky, tender and filling, these make perfect savory snacks. You can cook Turkish Börek using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkish Börek
- Prepare 1/2 pound of Phyllo sheets.
- It’s 1 pound of minced beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Prepare of Little Seasoning and spices.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
Videomuzu izleyerek, milföy hamurundan çıtır çıtır nefis milföy börekleri yapın. Borek is one of those versatile dishes that can be eaten at any time of day and anywhere. Many bakeries, all over the world, will have it ready for breakfast! Börek is a Turkish pastry with savory filling.
Turkish Börek instructions
- In a large pan, heat tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add the onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 3 minutes. Stir in the garlic and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add the ground beef, breaking up into small pieces, and stir until thoroughly cooked through. Stir in the seasonings and spices of your choice but little and Cook, stirring often, for an additional 2 minutes. Remove from heat..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, olive oil, and egg. Brush a thin layer over the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and place rack in middle of oven. Lay phyllo sheets on work surface and cover it to not dry. Place one sheet of phyllo in the prepared baking dish. Gently brush with the yogurt mixture. Add some meat sauce. Repeat the phyllo sheets..
- Repeat the minced beef sauce over the prepared phyllo sheets in baking dish. Place a phyllo sheet over the layer of ground beef. Brush with yogurt mixture. Repeat with remaining phyllo sheets. Brush the top with more yogurt mixture. Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes. Let sit 10 minutes before cutting and serving..
The most common fillings are cheese, meat and spinach. I love these tasty little cheese-filled sigara börek (shaped like cigarettes) because they're great for. Crispy baked Turkish Borek (Vegan Spinach Rolls) are quick & easy to prepare and make a great finger food! You can fill them with different fillings, such as spinach and feta or cashew and tomato. 'Spinach Börek', in Turkish 'Ispanaklı Börek', is one of the most common 'Börek' varieties in Turkish Cuisine. Börek is a type of savory pastry, which is made of thin layer dough known as phyllo (or yufka).