Dolma (Cabbage Roll).
You can have Dolma (Cabbage Roll) using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dolma (Cabbage Roll)
- You need of Cabbage.
- It’s of Leftover jollof rice/ any type of Rice.
- You need of Minced meat.
- Prepare of Onions, Pepper mix.
- You need of Seasonings and spices.
Dolma (Cabbage Roll) instructions
- Boil a whole cabbage 🥬.
- Spread left over rice and minced meat on each cabbage leaf, roll and clip with toothpicks.
- In a new pot, fry onions and add the pepper mix and continue to fry. Season up and spice it up too. And little water to make a sauce. Arrange the cabbage rolls and sprinkle more sauce on top of it. Cook on low high for about 10 minutes..