Turkish Flat Bread. In this video we will show you the preparation of a traditional flatbread recipe,Katmer. It is a well known recipe in the most of regions in Turkey. also. This delicious, pillowy soft Turkish Flatbread is an easy, one-bowl-no-mixer recipe.
When my grandpas were alive, we used to visit them very often. This Turkish leavened flatbread recipe-known as pide-is perfect for breaking the fast of Ramadan. To most, bread means the plain white one you can buy from any bakery. You can have Turkish Flat Bread using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkish Flat Bread
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of yeast.
- It’s of Sprinkle of salt.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Olive oil.
- It’s of Water.
Pide is perhaps best known as Turkish pizza, shaped a little like a ship. But it is also the name of a simpler. This bread's long rise creates an assertive, yeasty flavor. The crisp, chewy texture is a satisfying complement to meaty fish.
Turkish Flat Bread instructions
- Sieve flour in a bowl.
- Add salt, yeast and Warm water.
- Form a dough (similar to donut donut).
- Add the oil and continue to knead. Allow to rise.
- When risen,cut and divide into about 4 smalls (depending on the size of the dough).
- Roll into a flat round thingy. Put on a hot pan and when bubbles begin to form on top; flip to other side. It’ll rise up and then you can flip one more time..
- Brush each bread with olive olive and parsley(optional). Serve with any grill or soup you want😄.
Find the perfect turkish flat bread stock photo. No need to register, buy now! Home Breakfast Pastry Recipes Turkish Flat Bread With Beef and Mozzarella. Pide- traditional turkish flat bread Turkish flat bread. With sesame seeds Turkish flat bread with cheese and spinach topping served on a plate.