Easy “Yağlama” (Turkish Cousine). These Cactus-Shaped Corn Cob Holders Are Cute and Practical. See great recipes for European Ceasar Salad, European Brownies too! Publishing platform for digital magazines, interactive publications and online catalogs.
We don't think so anyone who doesn't like Pizza. Selman İbn-i Âmir (r.a)'dan rivayet edilen bir hadisi şerifte, Rasûlullâh (s.a.v.) şöyle buyurdular: "Sizin biriniz oruçluysa, hurmayla iftar etsin, hurma bulamazsa, suyla iftar etsin. Çünkü su, temizleyicidir (susuzluğu giderir ve mideyi yıkar)." (Tirmizi) You can cook Easy “Yağlama” (Turkish Cousine) using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy “Yağlama” (Turkish Cousine)
- Prepare 5 of large tortilla bread.
- You need 300 gr of minced meat (beef).
- It’s of Red pepper (bell or paprika).
- It’s of Green pepper.
- It’s 2 of tomato.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 3-4 cloves of garlic.
- You need of Cumin.
- Prepare of Red hot pepper.
- It’s of Pepper and salt.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- Prepare of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 20 gr of Butter.
- Prepare of Yoghurt sauce.
- It’s of Yoghurt.
- You need of Garlic.
Easy “Yağlama” (Turkish Cousine) instructions
- Chop onion and put in a pan with a little bit oil and fry them.
- Add your minced meat to pan over onnions and cook for 5 mins.
- Add finely chopped red and green fresh pepper and chopped or crushed garlic cloves in it them cook 2 mins more.
- Add peeled and chopped tomato to pan and cook 10 more mins.
- If it is too dry add a little bit water not too much we don’t want to make a soup..
- When it smells good and boiled you can add spicies 1 /2 teaspoon cumin 1 teaspoon red dry pepper 1 /2 teaspoon black pepper and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Lower the degree of your on and slowly keep cooking while you heat your tortillas. Tips: you can add green chopped parsley on it.
- Put a layer heated torilla and cover with your cook add 5 layers in a row and cooked meat.
- Cut in to 4-6 pieces and serve with garlic yoghurt sauce..